This is one of my most beloved juicing recipes! The sweet combination of apple with carrot is a kid-friendly favorite and a great way to introduce people to juicing. Yay, natural fruit sugars! You can play with the amount of ginger depending on your tolerance and how much you enjoy a spicy zing in your juice.
The malic acid found in apples supports liver & gallbladder health. Studies have also shown malic acid in apples helps to increase your uptake of minerals from the carrot juice. I would recommend increasing the amount of ginger in this juice if you feel a cold or flu coming on. It works like a charm!
Serving Size: 1 person
- 3 Apples (whatever variety is in season – organic preferred!)
- 3 Carrots
- 2 thumbs Ginger (more or less to taste)
- Wash ingredients and run through juicer
SO easy and incredibly delicious. A great juice to introduce to your entire family.
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016