- Provides the 8 essential amino acids for building protein that are not produced by the body
- Is the most effective protein supplement for building muscle and bone
- Promotes fast recovery after hard training
- Increases energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Is a great source of protein during weight-loss, almost 0 calories
PerfectAmino – 6Pack
Out of stock
Out of stock
WHAT IS PERFECTAMINO?
PerfectAmino™ contains the eight essential amino acids the body needs to support and maintain its muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, and hormonal systems. The essential amino acids in PerfectAmino are in the exact proportions needed for maximum utilization by the body.
AMINO ACIDS – THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF PROTEIN
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they are consuming enough from food. So why the need for an amino acid supplement? The simple answer is that – yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish and nuts but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein – it just makes waste that the body has to get rid of plus extra calories.
Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it – it plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in the athlete, or brittle bones in the menopausal women, or constant colds in the child. Protein deficiency is very often something you are aware of, but you just can’t identify and neither does your doctor. Not getting enough protein may mean low hormones, or a low immune system and risk of disease or cancer. So what’s the solution? PerfectAmino is an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close!
PerfectAmino™ Nothing else is utilized as well to make protein.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROTEIN SOURCES?
QUALITY, QUALITY AND QUALITY.
The chart illustrates the Amino Acid Utilization (AAU™) that PerfectAmino offers, dramatically greater than dietary protein sources and equivalent to the utilization of MAP*.
- At the low end of the spectrum are branched chain amino acids – only 1% of their content is utilized by the body with 99% resulting in waste that your body must then process and eliminate.
- Whey and soy proteins – only 18% or less of their content is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste.
- Food like meat, fish and poultry fare a bit better with 32% being absorbed and 68% being wasted.
- Eggs are the winners in the food stakes with 48% being utilized and 52% converted to waste.
Now compare those numbers to PerfectAmino – a massive 99% is put to work by the body, with only 1% leaving as waste. Not only that, but PerfectAmino is absorbed by the body within 23 minutes! And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet.
JUST ANNOUNCED! PERFECTAMINO HAS BEEN CLEARED FOR PROFESSIONAL SPORTS
CLEARWATER, FLORIDA, October 6, 2016—PerfectAmino, a dietary supplement manufactured by Clearwater, Florida-based BodyHealth has been tested and successfully cleared for a wide range of substances banned by WADA (the World Anti-Doping Agency) by Lexington, Kentucky-based LGC Science (Formerly HFL Sport Science), a world-class doping control laboratory with over 52 years of experience in drug surveillance in sports.
*PerfectAmino contains the same blend of amino acids as that disclosed (or claimed) in INRC’s patent covering its MAP product. Patent US 5132113
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Latest posts by refreshadmin (see all)
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 11 cm|