A classic girl’s night drink! Try this one next time you have your girls over and we bet you’ll be making them all night. We love this RAW-KIN’ twist on a classic drink.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Organic Agave Nectar, Coconut Nectar, Maple Syrup or other whole foods sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz Organic, Unsweetened Cranberry Juice (or juice yourself!)
- 1/4 Cup Ice
- 2 oz White Wine or Sake (opt.)
- Defrost raspberries if they are frozen.
- Use a blender to blend the raspberries with agave into a smooth syrup.
- Pour 1/4 cup of this raspberry syrup into the martini shaker and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until chilled and serve.
Garnish Suggestions: Lime/Lemon/Orange Wedge and/or Cranberries
Co-Founder & Whole Food Nutrition Coach at Refresh Natural Health
Krystal Vrba is a Whole-Food Nutrition Coach co-founder of Refresh Natural Health. She is the creator of the 3-Day Glowing Skin Diet and the 14-Day Liver Reset Program. After spending years battling her own health challenges, including multiple autoimmune diseases and chronic fatigue, Krystal works with clients and develops programs to make healthy living easy and fun. Please visit www.liverreset.com for more information on Krystal and her healing journey.
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016