A classic girl’s night drink! Try this one next time you have your girls over and we bet you’ll be making them all night. We love this RAW-KIN’ twist on a classic drink.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Organic Agave Nectar, Coconut Nectar, Maple Syrup or other whole foods sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz Organic, Unsweetened Cranberry Juice (or juice yourself!)
- 1/4 Cup Ice
- 2 oz White Wine or Sake (opt.)
- Defrost raspberries if they are frozen.
- Use a blender to blend the raspberries with agave into a smooth syrup.
- Pour 1/4 cup of this raspberry syrup into the martini shaker and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until chilled and serve.
Garnish Suggestions: Lime/Lemon/Orange Wedge and/or Cranberries
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016