Stuggling to find healthy breakfast ideas?
Sure a green smoothie is delicious and epically nutritious .. but sometimes we crave something a little more … umm… sweet? 😉
This recipe really is the perfect healthy breakfast that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Feel free to be creative with your toppings!
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 2 Cups Frozen Fruit of your choosing (I love pineapple, blueberries & strawberries)
- 1 Package of Frozen, Unsweetened Acai Berry, melted
- 1 tsp Spirulina or other Supergreen Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey or other whole food sweetener
- 1/4 cup Fresh Berries
- 1 Ripe Banana, sliced thin
- 2 Cups Granola and/or Soaked Chia Seeds
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Flakes/Cacao Nibs
- Blend the frozen fruit with acai & spirulina until smooth like sorbet.
- Prepare a serving bowl with a layer of raw granola.
- Pour the frozen fruit/acai mixture on top.
- Add another layer of granola and drizzle honey, cacao nibs & coconut flakes on top.
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016