One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is relaxing, being grateful and enjoying time with friends and family. Of course I also enjoy the food, and for me it’s all about the cranberry sauce! So I say forget the canned-berries and pick up some fresh cranberries this year to amaze your family and friends with this delicious recipe!
- 8 oz Cranberries, Whole
- 1 Orange, remove peel (after removing zest)
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Apple, small, remove core and seeds
- 4 Dates, Medjool, remove pit
- 1 Tbsp Honey, raw unpasterized (or more as needed)
- Water as needed
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Blend everything in a food processor, add water as needed to create your perfect consistency.
- Adjust honey and cinnamon to taste!
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂
Latest posts by Michelle Cloutier (see all)
- Improve Your Health Immediately With Sprouts! (How To & Tips For Success) - November 7, 2014
- Vegetable Non-Fried ‘RICE’ – Its Raw, Vegan & Gluten Free. A Fall Favorite Recipe. - October 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Ways to Avoid Adrenal Fatigue! - October 25, 2014