Who can resist the delicious crunch of a fresh, healthy salad?
This recipe is one of our favorites from the Glowing Skin Diet e-book our team put together. We wanted to put some of our favorite blog recipes into a fully designed program so you know exactly what to eat and when to eat it. Taking the guess work out of healthy eating makes it … well, FUN!
Fennel is extremely good for the digestive system. When combined with the skin healing properties of watercress this salad is a quick skin lift for anyone looking to brighten up their complexion. … but don’t worry if you can’t find watercress. You can substitute with arugula or another leafy green variety.
- 1 cup Watercress
- 1 cup Fennel, shaved thin
- 1/2 Cucumber, chopped
- 1 Mango, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Dill, minced
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- pinch Celtic or Himalayan Sea Salt
- Wash and Prep All Ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in large salad bowl and toss.
Happy Crunching! We hope you enjoy this recipe. And if you like it, download the Full Free Program with all 3 days of recipes.
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016