Looking for an easy back-to-school snack for your kids? Need something quick and easy to bring to work with you? If you’re anything like me you may find yourself on the go constantly throughout the day. It can sometimes be challenging to find that perfect, ‘healthy’ snack that keeps you energized and able to tackle all the events of the day.
These Snap Pea Crisps provide necessary nutrients to keep your alert and proactive throughout the day … and they are delicious! Make sure you make enough to share with your family and friends as they tend to be gobbled up quickly – especially when kids are involved! 🙂
How To Make Dehydrated Snap Pea “Crisps”
- Remember to purchase Organic Snap Peas!
- Give your snap peas a quick rinse, and spread them out on parchment paper, paper towels, or a large cutting board to dry and be dressed.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, cracked black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Set your dehydrator to 135°-140°.
- Check on them in about six hours time. If they are crispy they are done!
- Pack them up in a mason jar (or other container of choice), and travel with ease!
Dehydrator Note: If you would rather cook your snap peas in the oven, simply cook at 350 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes.
Enjoy at home or on the go!
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016