Keep it simple and refreshing with this delicious Cucumber Mint Cooler served over ice!
This recipe comes from the summer vault courtesy of Matthew Kenny & Sarma Melngailis. This (and many other) amazing recipes are found in their book: Raw Food, Real World.
Just run the following ingredients through a juicer, pour over ice, garnish with mint & enjoy!
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 small handfull fresh mint, plus additional for garnish
- 2 limes, outer peels cut away and discarded
Feel free to play around! This recipe is also very good with a 1/2 cup of juiced cranberries! Mmmm…
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016