I’ve learned that eating healthy is possible even with a busy schedule, and this soup is definitely a good example of how to achieve this! It is also a wonderful recipe to keep on hand in case you have last minute dinner guest.
A delicious & versatile soup that is super quick and easy to make. Enjoy it as a side dish or as the main course!
Yield: 5 cups
- 2 ½ C Water
- 1 C Almonds (raw, sprouted)
- 2 ½ C Broccoli Florets
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ C Green Onion
- 3 tsp Dulse Flakes (or any seaweed flakes)
- 1 C Spinach
- 3 tsp Hot Curry Spice
- 1 C Bell pepper, Orange or Red
- 1 Avocado
Note: I really stuffed the cups full when I measured.
- Please use organic, you deserve it!
- Put everything except the avocado in high speed blender and blend really well.
- Add the avocado and blend again until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Garnish with sprouts (or anything you like).
Alternative Suggestions for Experimenting & Having Fun:
- – Change the spice for different flavour, i.e. garam masala is also very nice
– Try it with carrots or cauliflower instead of the broccoli.
– Try it with different greens instead of spinach, i.e. what would arugula taste like with cauliflower?
– Substitute the almonds with some almond butter for a creamier texture.
– Use some sesame or olive oil instead of the avocado to create a salad dressing.
Latest posts by Michelle Cloutier (see all)
- Improve Your Health Immediately With Sprouts! (How To & Tips For Success) - November 7, 2014
- Vegetable Non-Fried ‘RICE’ – Its Raw, Vegan & Gluten Free. A Fall Favorite Recipe. - October 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Ways to Avoid Adrenal Fatigue! - October 25, 2014