This recipe is one of my absolute favorites for Christmas. It is insanely easy to make and tastes SO good. Plus you get to be creative with the ‘toppings’. So let your love for the holidays shine through and have fun with this one!
- 1 Cup Coconut Butter, melted at low heat (use dehydrator if you have one)
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil, melted at low heat (use dehydrator if you have one)
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Raw Almond Butter
- 1 TBSP Lacuma Powder
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cocao Nibs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar (or more to taste)
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, broken into small pieces
- Put coconut butter and coconut oil into two separate bowls and dehydrate for 20 minutes (or until melted). If you don’t have a dehydrator you may also set your oven on very low and leave the door slightly ajar.
- Once melted, mix the coconut butter and coconut oil until well mixed.
- Stir in raw almond butter, coconut sugar and lacuma powder until well combined.
- On a cookie sheet (or other tray) spread out the shredded coconut flakes, cocao nibs and pecans.
- Drizzle the coconut butter mixture over the coconut flakes, cocao nibs and pecans until thinly covered. Spread evenly.
- Place the tray into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and break into chip-size pieces for serving.
- Drizzle our yummy Caramel Sauce & Raspberry Sauce on top (opt).
Enjoy … and Merry Christmas!
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016