I am a huge fan of green smoothies. Simply incorporating just ONE green smoothie a day makes a huge difference for the clients I work with… and I also notice big differences in my body if I don’t get my morning green smoothie. I find the best time to get my green smoothie is at breakfast. It gives me energy, clarity and makes me excited to start the day!
This is one of my new favorites … and certainly great for anyone that’s already been through our 14 Day Liver Reset program and looking for ways to keep rocking a healthy liver!
- 1/4 cup Broccoli Florets, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Green Apple, cored & chopped
- 2 Dates, soaked (if hard) & pitted
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 2 cups Purified Water
- Toss all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on high for 2 minutes (or until smooth)
- Serve immediately in a glass, or take in a sport cup to go!
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016