This Raw Caramel Sauce is AMAZING! I couldn’t believe that this recipe came together and tasted so much like traditional (super high in refined sugar .. and horrible for you) caramel sauce.
Good news is that this caramel sauce is only sweetened using natural ingredients .. so you can enjoy without the stressful intake of unhealthy calories!
- 7 Dates (about 1/2 Cup)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey (or agave syrup)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (or agave syrup)
- 2 TBSP Lacuma Powder
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Blend all ingredients (except for the coconut oil) in your blender until well combined.
- Add coconut oil and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- Mixture will be quite thick. Put into a squeeze bottle to drizzle or spoon onto your favorite dessert.
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016