Who doesn’t like a warm soup during the winter months? This is one of my go-to recipes for a healthy raw food soup that warms you up from the inside out.
Plus it is extremely easy (and quick) to make!
Here are just a few reasons why I love this Warm & Creamy Celery Dill Soup:
- Celery helps restore the body’s natural PH balance and has vital compounds that inhibit cancer cell growth.
- Celery is great for stress relief & headaches as it contain phthalides which relax the arteries and allow blood to pass through dilated blood vessels with ease.
- Celery is an amazing food to combat urinary tract infections, gall stones and cholesterol build-up.
- Celery is extremly high in Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Essential Amino Acids.
Dill is also an amazing food as it is a great source of calcium, dietary fiber, iron & magnesium. Dill has been used to ease stomach pain and improve digestion. Dill also helps to relieve insomnia as it speeds up the production of hormones that help us stay calm and relaxed.
- 6 Celery Sticks
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3-4 Cups Water
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar (or other sweetener)
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or more to taste)
- Put all ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend on high until warm. (You may need to take breaks in between blending to make sure that you don’t overheat your motor – or the soup!) You want to hear the soup up so its warm, but not hot. (To keep the soup raw it would be under 115 degrees F).
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with herbs, baby tomatoes, shredded coconut, or a topping of your own choosing.
Latest posts by Krystal Vrba (see all)
- Free Health Challenge: 30 Days Of Healthy Habits! - September 28, 2017
- Improve Your Liver Function with these 7 Easy Steps! - April 24, 2017
- Bloated Belly? Here’s how to get rid of Gas and Bloating Fast. - May 30, 2016