A beautiful hot drink made from fresh ginger juice, lemon juice and a bit of raw honey.
What a delightful way to ward off illness, warm you up and make you feel better about the day! This soothing drink provides a good boost of Vitamin C for the immune system and helps fight against colds, flus and infections. Ginger is also known to relieve nausea, while honey will help with dry coughs and provide us with a nice boost of healthful energy. A bit of cayenne may also be added in to help increase effectiveness of other nutrients. This remedy also helps break up congestion and prevents headaches.
- 3 Lemons
- ½ inch or more Ginger
- Honey to taste (raw, unpasteurized)
- Purified water
- Cayenne (optional)
- Juice the Lemons and Ginger and put in your favorite cup.
- ½ – 1 cup of warm water
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey (or more to sweeten)
- Add a pinch of Cayenne (optional)
Latest posts by Michelle Cloutier (see all)
- Improve Your Health Immediately With Sprouts! (How To & Tips For Success) - November 7, 2014
- Vegetable Non-Fried ‘RICE’ – Its Raw, Vegan & Gluten Free. A Fall Favorite Recipe. - October 31, 2014
- 5 Amazing Ways to Avoid Adrenal Fatigue! - October 25, 2014